I thought this was a awesome look for night time: gold eye bling with some browns and bronze!
If you like, read on...
What I used:
- The good old Urban Decay NAKED palette in SMOG and DARKHORSE
- MAC Paint Pot in CONSTRUCTIVIST
- Barry M Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in 11 GOLD
- Rimmel Gel Pot Liner in BLACKEST BLACK
- Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner in COCOA BEAN
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in BLACK
- Eye Rock Glimmer Topaz Crystal Tattoos
- Urban Decay Brush (within the NAKED palette)
- MAC 231 Small Shader Brush
- MAC 219se Pencil Brush
- MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
Remember: Use any colours/brushes you have, this is just an example :)
Got all that? Lets begin...
Apply your paintpot with the small shader brush over your whole eyelid and under your eye, making a small flick at the end
Use the shade HALF BAKED with your Urban Decay brush and apply to the inner corner of your eyes, and blend to about 1/2 across the eyelid
Apply from DARKHORSE in the outer corner and use the blending brush to blend over your eyelid
Apply the gel eyeliner across your eyelid, following the natural shape of your eye
Apply your kohl eyeliner along your waterline, smudging slightly under your eye
Cut the eye bling to shape, peel off the backing paper and place carefully on your eyelid, hold down for a few seconds to warm up the adhesive, and slowly peel back.
Use the Barry M gold eyeliner and line just above the black eyeliner, and under the outer corner of your eye. I used the shader brush to sweep over the rest of the bling, to blend it all together
Add lashings of mascara ( or falsies) and.......
What you guys think? I just threw those colours together but you could be creative with it!
Please comment/subscribe if you enjoyed :)
Make your eyes pop!