Saturday 28 July 2012

Gone To The Beach...




Hello my lovelies!

No I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth but I have
 "Gone to the beach"
I had an amazing time with my lovely boyfriend, stayed in a cute little guest house, had some nice food, and some much needed Vitamin D :)


 
But I am back, refreshed, and more excited and inspired than ever to really take this blog to the next level

Stick around, as from next week, there's going to be some awesome stuff!

Don't miss it!

Thank you to each and every one of you for subscribing and visiting

Gem 

xXx


3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fab time can't wait for the new posts!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab! I read your review on the benefit mascara, went out and bought it and I love it so thanks a lot for that review :) I had my eye on it for far too long! xx

    www.livingoffsamples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach :) nice blog..i am now a follower :) xx

    http://ccarlyxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete