Thought I'd post one of my favourite looks - the purple smokey eye!
Use any equivalent you like to mine, but I used:
- Hed Kandi Lash in Twisted Disco
- *The eyelashes come with a glue but I prefer to use Duo Eyelash Adhesive Glue in Clear
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Green Eyes Intensifier 370
- L'Oreal Color Infallible in Purple Obsession 05
- Sleek eyeliner in Imperial Purple 266
- L'Oreal studio secrets eyeliner for green eyes in purple (any purple eyeliner will do!)
Brushes -Mac 275 Angled Shading Brush, Mac 231 Small Shader Brush, Mac 224 Tapered Blending Brush
Using your 275 or equivalent, take your smokey grey colour and apply to your eyelid
Using your 224 brush, apply the purple colour 3/4 across your eye, leaving the inner corner
Using your 231 brush, apply some purple under your eyelids for a smokey effect
Cut your eyelashes to fit your eyes, apply the glue to the eyelashes, and leave for a few minutes until it becomes tacky, then, using an eyelash applicator or tweezers, apply to your eyes, and set in place. Add any mascara if needed
When the glue has turned clear, use your purple eyeliner and line the lids of your eyes, corner to corner
Apply your purple eyeliner on the inside lid of your eye
The final look......
Taaa-daaa! Hope you guys try this one out, it works for any eye colour too, always a plus!
Please subscribe =)
Purple eyes rock!